12/19/09

Things I'm loving.

1.
Taylor Swift Christmas Album.
Thanks to Megan, I have it! I listen to it on my computer constantly. I blast it in the car and sing along, obviously when I am alone, no one else shares the love for it.
(They might have at one time, but I might have over played it.)
2.
House of Three
I am loving all the yummy goodness they have, and I am learning how to do the digital stuff. Attempt:
I have been printing some off on clear avery sticker paper to use as a transfer, taught by the lovely Rhonna. Maybe I will become as digitally savvy as Rhonnna, but I highly doubt it, SHE ROCKS.

3.
One Word..Netflix!
Such a brilliant idea, really dvd's sent to your house. I love to watch the movies we get while I am scrapbooking. Right now we are into Six Feet Under, such a random show! I just love it, not having to go to the stinky movie store that NEVER has the shows you want.

4.
My daily Album. I think it's so much fun, and I can't wait to see the finished.
Here's a page where I used some House of Three, I love love the little dear.

5.
Santa Wog.

Um hello, how Cute is this little guy. He is ADORABLE.

Well those are the things that I am loving right now. Tonight were going to see Pixel Pop do some stand up, he is so funny!
xoxo
b.

1 comment:

margie said...

all good things girlie...
love you...
mom