2/25/10

Creative Mind.

Lately my mind has been busy with ideas of layouts, mini books, cards and all kinds of creative things. I like it. I just switched bed rooms with Griffin, so I should be getting my room situated. Most of my stuff is moved and in place...BUT my mind is focused on creating. Scrapbooking/creating always makes me in a better mood. I love the feeling I get when I like what I made.
Right now I am making a mini book with quotes that inspire me and make me feel better. It's turning out pretty cute and it makes me feel better when I work on it.
I hope everyone has something that they love and that makes them feel the way I do about scrapbooking.

xoxo
B.

1 comment:

margie said...

i love love love this...
but clean your room it will make you so much more happier...wink wink
and your mother too...
loves
m